Sunday, June 21, 2020

Selfish

I hate this word because that's the first word EVERYONE thinks of me when they look at me or talk about me. *sighs* Look, I already KNOW that I can be selfish and stubborn sometimes but is that ALL you can say about me?? I'm not like that all the time! Like yes, I struggle with communication and considering other people's feelings sometimes but you guys don't even care about the times when I truly do care! Yah, I know what you're thinking. "you're always victimizing yourself." I already have admitted to A LOT of things that I don't like about myself and that needs improving on but expecting me to do a 180 is just not fair. Everyone else gets to make mistakes and get looked passed them while I never really got a chance to even reason myself or be a fkn human being for god's sake.

I never denied all the stuff I did in the past. I know I was an immature piece of shxt back then but I have grown in ways that no one notices. But everyone just wants to focus on only all the bad parts about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment